Mike Balzer, General Manager, Master Technician & ASE Certified Service Consultant
- A well-known ASE Master Certified Technician, as well as a Certified Service Consultant in this West Houston community since 1975, Mike decided in 1995 to "hang up his wrenches" as he would be more beneficial to both his customers and the Automotive Service industry by becoming a General Manager, Service Consultant and Trainer. Mike brings us over 50 years of experience, knowledge and understanding of today's complex vehicles and Auto Repair technology.
Diego Segura, Service Writer/Front Attendent
- Diego joined our team in April, 2016, coming from another elite shop in the Houston area. With several years of automotive General Service, service writing and product training, Diego has proven to be a great asset to Mike in providing the best customer service in west Houston. Diego will explain the benefits of maintaining your vehicle and the downfalls of delaying some repairs. If you have not met Diego, come by and get to know him. He'll buy you a cup of coffee!
Su Balzer, Advertising Specialist & Customer Service
- Joining Memorial Conoco Car Care in 2001, Su-B (Su) took over the front office responsibilities and has been very instrumental in educating our female customers in the Preventive Auto Maintenance, Auto Service and Auto Repair of their vehicles. Su left in 2009 after some health issues but is back on a very limited part-time basis as our advertising manager.
Kendra Barton, Full Service & Cashier
- Joining the Memorial Conoco team in January, 2016, Kendra is a very hard working self motivated college student whose goal is to learn the business side of the automotive repair industry. Kendra is driven by, as she puts it, "hard work and determination", and it shows in her customer service, phone skills and desire to help the management team. Service with a smile.
David Guzman, Technician 1
- David is a highly trained and knowledgeable domestic and import technician with over 40 years experience. David's specialties include, diagnostic and tune-up services, computer and fuel injection, vehicle electronics, suspension and alignment, brakes, air conditioning and heating, engine and transmission repairs; virtually everything to do to an automobile or light duty truck. David attends every training class he can to stay current with new technology. With more hand tools and computer equipment than the average auto repair technician, David is proud and honored to service your vehicle, knowing you will not be disappointed with the results. David provides all vehicle maintenance and repair services with the confidence that your vehicle will be repaired properly at a reasonable cost.
Andres Gorski, Technician 2 & Vehicle Inspector
- Andres is a previous automotive repair shop owner/mechanic with 20+ years experience in Houston, Texas. His specialties include heavy and light duty engine and transmission service, chassis, suspension and alignment, tires, brakes, cooling systems, timing belts, drive axles and fuel services.
Nano Hernandez, General Service Technician
- Nano's main job is performing oil changes and preventative maintenance services, repairing and installing tires, testing and installing batteries, road service, performing BG services on vehicles and helping around the shop.